Wednesday 17 August 2011

GOOD VS. EVIL PHOTO CONTEST!!



About Pico :

I Love Pico its an amazing virtual website i go on it when ever im on the Pc it addictive ive made lots of new friends and earn lots of gummies (item which you can perchase clothes for your pico or decroate you room with) everyday. Its a great place to meet new people, have fun or go on when your bored.
I never get bored of it :D
My Friend and i made a video of Pico heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYlipFHYCBw



My Pico Life :

Well hello my name is james :P I have just extended my room 1 month ago using 50 000 and now am earning gummies. i chat to my friends alot & im pretty funny i've been told. I make event daily to help me raise gummies i'm currently the leader of →x(L*M*F)x←№1 i have a few actions & dress up my clothes everyday.
if you wanna know me then just message me (anyone) username: Jαmєs



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Rude Or Racist Comments Please :D